Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant
3 months contract
Negotiable Day Rate Dependent on Experience
Digital Skills are delighted to be working with a bespoke software provider, who are looking to take on a Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant, on an initial 3-month contract and based in West London.
They require someone with good functional experience with D365 finance modules, who will responsible for configuring and customising the Dynamics 365 application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Able to document business requirements to express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Good understanding of D365 on Finance modules like Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Fixed assets, General ledger etc.
- Configure chart of Accounts, Finance related workflows, from purchase to the sale of fixed assets including value models and depreciation setups.
- Should be able to perform year-end closing
- Configuring different currencies, Sales tax, Customer and vendor settlements
- Comfortable using TFS/VSTS
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Presenting solutions and ideas
- Authoring Business Requirement Document
- Authoring Functional Design Document
- Visualizing and capturing End to End Test scenarios.
- Client facing skills
- Good communication skill (written/verbal)
- Positive attitude
If the chance to be part of the great team with a great contract sounds appealing, then do apply without delay for the opportunity to expand your skills and career.