Digital Skills are working with a leading client, based in Brighton. The client are undergoing significant transformation of their products, systems and services; as such the client have a new web based security platform; which requires development, customisation and administration.
The successful applicant will work a team of engineers and developers, mentoring junior developers and creating a range of products and solutions; taking in to account user needs and business objectives. You will be a senior resource, adding knowledge and experience to the development and engineering team and leading on many of these applications.
- Acting as Tech Lead on applications
- Working and implementing best practice in TDD, Continuous Integration and other practices
- Implanting new technologies as required
- Playing an active role in agile ceremonies
- Working closely with product teams, interpreting business requirements and producing great products and applications.
- Java Spring
- Security experience
- Build tools experience (Grunt or Gulp)
- BDD/TDD development experience
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Agile experience
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment, communicating with team members and senior stakeholders. As such you will have to be an excellent communicator. You should have come from a corporate background and have experience working with senior stakeholders.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying a generous salary as well as offering many additional benefits. Benefits include:
- Up to 20% bonus
- pension payments of up to 156%
- Excellent health care cover
- Life insurance
- Share save schemes
- 25 days holiday
If this role sounds of interest to you, please do send me your CV and lets get the ball rolling.