User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) Designer - Contract - West London
Digital Skills are working with an exciting cutting edge start-up, who have the financial backing from a large multinational finance company. The start-up is working in the finance service space and is looking for a strong UX/UI designer who will be able to champion the user in creating new digital products.
You will be working on products that are related to eCommerce/transaction websites and should have some experience in this area, ideally within financial services. You will be working from a strategic perspective, giving vision as to how the product can create excellent user interfaces and experience.
You will work in a busy product team, including Business Analysts, Developers, Product Owner and Architects, delivering best practice.
- Detailed user journeys
- UX feasibility design
- Succinct design
- Adherence to regulatory standards
- Implement and Lead user testing
- In-depth knowledge of user experience ensuring functionality and content.
- Expert knowledge on UX and UI principles.
- Very skilled with Wireframing.
- Experience with mobile products.
- Able to write user tests briefs and test scripts.
- User testing techniques.
- Excellent Communicator
- A solid understanding in regulations covering UX/UI in financial service
This is a great role for a proactive candidate. You will be working in an excellent team with the look, feel and atmosphere of a startup. The client is based in funky new premises with onsite baristas and a real vibe to them; that said this startup is funded by a very large, household name in the Financial Services industry, therefore resources are not lacking.
You will be expected to commit to a minimum of 6 months, however, it is likely the project will last for a minimum of 12 months.
If this sounds of interest to you, please do apply.