Business transformation consultant - Agile, Waterfall, Lean - Permanent - Financial Services.
Digital Skills are working with a large multi-national financial service company. The client are a growing and ambitious company with a key focus on providing customers with the best possible services.
In order to support their growth, the client are looking for a full time agile transformation specialist to join a large transformation team. This role will aim to provide support and direction to the transformation team; helping to achieve organisational wide goals of providing a Lean, agile (with appropriately blended waterfall) environment.
The successful candidate will use their strong understanding of transformation to ensure changes being implemented align with the company's strategic plans. This will require an increase in deliveries while ensuring maximum value is achieved.
The role is primarily based in Brighton, however as this is an agile environment, there is room for flexibility in the working arrangement with regards to working hours and home working.
- To gain a strong and in-depth understanding of the company's long and medium-term strategic plans.
- Ensure that transformation teams progress in the right direction and avoid deviation.
- Be a champion of agile practice and promote its usage throughout the company.
- To coaching senior managers on appropriate practices.
- Take end to end responsible for the transformation of 2 agile portfolios.
- CSM/CSP Certification.
- Prince2 practitioner.
- In-depth understanding of applying agile values and frameworks, including scrum practices.
- Experience and working knowledge of delivery methods and models.
- A skilled communicated and coach, with the ability to understand team dynamics and challenges associated with transformation.
This role is a great opportunity to join a great company with the ability to have a significant impact and gain valuable experience and skills. The role comes with a great package including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous bonuse of up to 20%
- A very healthy car allowance
- Top tier private health care
- Class leading pension.
This is great senior role for a good candidate to really excel their career in an industry leading company. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please feel free to apply