MPN Solutions Architect
6 Month Contract
£350 per day
Digital Skills are working with a specialist consultancy; within the telecommunication industry and we are looking for an experienced MPN Solutions Architect. Your role will be to oversee the creation and integration of multiple business platforms across numerous business practices as well as Network and IT As A Service Capabilities.
The MPN (Mobile Private Network) portfolio is a recently established business area that has been set up to meet the client's Operation Technology and Supply Chain Management digitisation needs.
- You will be expected to define, develop and maintain platform architecture and technical roadmaps including effectively evaluating build/rent/buy decisions.
- Working closely with technical and business stakeholders you will need to understand their ongoing needs, prioritise the delivery approach, and guide technical leads in solution delivery as the design authority.
- Develop and deliver the cloud solutions in high demand areas such as IoT, serverless, AIML, microservices, advanced analytics and open source.
- Assess the clients public/private cloud service offerings (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, DBaaS services)
- Experience of Infrastructure as Software (Container Orchestration, Observability, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- An extensive background in the fundamental elements of IoT, Edge, Application Enablement solutions and have the experience needed to design and build the clients End to end MPN platform.
- Experience with Cloud Platform Services, Open Source Software and Open API techniques.
- Exposure to modern data Architecture such as integrating Real-Time analytics into platforms, stream processing, event-driven architectures and data democratisation.
- Experience in VPN, DNS, Firewalls, IP Networking and load balancing.
- Exposure to Platform architecture in a CDI/DevOps based environment
- Ideally, you will also have experience in Kubernetes & Istio, Docker, Google Apigee and Lambda/Functions.
Whilst the pandemic is still ongoing you will be able to work from home however, once lifted you will be expected to work from the client site.
If this sounds of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply.