Head of Automation Testing, BDD, Jira, Redhill
Digital skills are pleased to be working with Europe’s largest finance services client who require a Head of Automation to set up a Test Framework for Scrum delivery with a clear strategy for testing. The client is undergoing a significant transformation within their technology department and require an experienced and senior manager to help deliver this.
You will be e a mentor to both junior and senior team members, working closely with the Head of QA/Engineering Transformation to ensure that scope of Automation testing is constantly enhanced, reliable and robust.
The client is a fantastic employer, they offer a flexible working environment with up to 2 days per week working from home. They are also a worker-friendly employer and take every step to ensure the happiness and support of their workforce, encouraging them through excellent training and career development.
You will be responsible for defining Quality Engineering strategy, define, create and own Automated Test Strategy. You will be expected to create clear decision-making criteria through which the appropriate type of testing can be identified for a product (including User experience, performance and end-to-end tests, as well as manual or automated)
- ISEB, ISTQB, or other qualifications or courses demonstrating certifications
- An expert understanding of Quality Engineering, gained over at least 5 years.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and frameworks is essential.
- An understanding of how we can improve software quality before we start testing
- Practicable knowledge of test automation techniques, tools is essential.
- Grasp of the different drivers and needs of customers, distributors and partners
- A wider interest in technology and how it can be used is desirable.
The client offers the following benefits package
- A bonus of up to 20%
- A generous monthly pension scheme
- 12.5% car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible hours and working arrangements
- A variety of share schemes
- 30 days holiday
- Discounts on the high street and their own great products
If you would like the opportunity to raise your game in the automation testing with a multinational that can support your career over the long term, then apply without delay.